These instructions help you print what you would see on a screen. It is useful for printing instructions or receipts from online services.
1. To copy and paste screen shot in Word/Abiword/Open Office Writer/Excel, open your chosen programme and open a blank document.
2. Go to the webpage you are intending to copy and press the “Print screen” button (Sometimes denoted as PRT SC and usually located in the top right hand corner of the keyboard).
3. Go to your blank document you intend to copy to. You might need to minimise the web page to do this.
4. Select Edit then “Paste”
5. A copy of the screen displayed should be inserted in the document.
Note: Some web pages will not always copy and paste easily and is dependant on how they have been written.
- Google Adds Copy-and-Paste Picture Insertion to Gmail [In Brief] (lifehacker.com)
- Make Header in your blog (bloggerkoplo.wordpress.com)
- Ok…. (coolcpgraphics.wordpress.com)