These are basic instructions to assist you copying and pasting
1. To copy and paste text in Word/Abiword/Open Office writer.
2. Go to the front of the text that you wish to copy and left click the mouse.
3. Keep your finger on the left button (mouse or touchpad) and drag over the text the part you wish to copy.
4. It will highlight the text selected so let go of left key and press right button (mouse or touchpad).
5. You will receive three options on a text box i.e. cut, copy or paste.
6. Select copy (cut permanently removes the text)
7. Go to the section you wish to insert the text and left click.
8. Press the right button on mouse
9. You will receive three options on a text box i.e cut, copy or paste.
10. Select paste
11. Text should be inserted.
- Google Adds Copy-and-Paste Picture Insertion to Gmail [In Brief] (lifehacker.com)
- Quickly copy text clippings and .webloc files (macworld.com)
- Firefox AutoCopy, Copy Text Automatically To The Clipboard (ghacks.net)
- Copy Text, Paste Text on WP7! (brighthub.com)