I usually start the day with a walk down the beach and I find it’s a good time to brainstorm and think about things. I rarely write down these ideas whilst walking and by the time I get home I have usually forgotten them. However, today I had a light bulb moment and I thought I would text myself on the mobile phone everything that flashed up and there and then and copied the “to do list” out when I got home. I use a Giff Gaff sim card so it does not cost me anything to text. You can get one here.
I realise that this may not be groundbreaking but its a good alternative to carrying a pen and paper if your running/walking. If anyone has any similar methods I would be interested in hearing them?
- Unlimited Mobile Internet and texts for £10 a Month! (easycomputinguk.wordpress.com)
- giffgaff: where customers are ‘members’ who sit at the heart of the organisation (customerthink.com)
- giffgaff: where customers are ‘members’ who sit at the heart of the organisation (thecustomerblog.co.uk)
- How to add some much-needed serendipity to your brainstorming (mindmappingsoftwareblog.com)
- Fortune Brainstorm Tech 2011 (mylookout.com)
- Brainstorm by Intuit (1ntheknow.wordpress.com)