Well its day 3 of Wunderlist challenge to be more organised and was already falling out of love with this App this morning.
There did not seem to be a way of sorting the items and it was all a bit random.
I did actually venture onto my Google account and start using the Calendar, at least I was able to schedule the day. The great thing about Google Calendar is that it automatically synchronizes with my Android phone and you can get it to send you messages through the day as reminders!
This proved to be a real bonus today as it was so busy and I am always loosing track of time.
To conclude I think its fair to say that Wunderlist is good for note taking but beyond that it is a bit limited. For those that need a schedule and a bit of discipline Google Calendar is getting my vote at the moment.
- Trialing Wunderlist a Productivity Tool (easycomputinguk.wordpress.com)
- Need a free mobile task manager? Try Wunderlist (gigaom.com)
- Wunderlist Revisited: Is It the Best GTD App Yet? (mac.appstorm.net)
- Elegant cross-platform to-do list service Wunderlist hits 1 million unique users (thenextweb.com)
- Wunderlist android app review (telegraph.co.uk)
- Daily Geek Find; Wunderlist Task Management Tool (scrapsofmygeeklife.com)
- App of the week for journalists – Wunderlist (blogs.journalism.co.uk)
- Wunderlist – 6 Wunderkinder (itunes.apple.com)
- Manage your tasks list on your PC, iPhone, and other devices with Wunderlist (freewaregenius.com)
- 5 Reasons why you should use Wunderlist for your to-do lists (derickprize.wordpress.com)
- 155/365: What’s in my supermarket trolley? (livanon.wordpress.com)