Courtesy of Micromart I have just tried out a new programme that creates Polaroid pictures out of any photo! It called Poladroid and its available for download here. It runs on Windows and Apple OS X and is only a 35MB download.
Once downloaded it creates a shortcut on your desktop. If you double click on the icon it brings up a retro Polaroid camera icon that you drag and drop your photos onto. There is a whirring sound and the picture appears and develops just like the original Polaroid film. Fantastic for those that remember the original camera and pictures.
- Cool Idea: Poladroid (casasugar.com)
- Polaroid 320 Camera from Childhood (wildstar84.wordpress.com)
- Cool Idea: Polaroid Mirror (casasugar.com)
- Creative Art Made with Polaroid Prints (mymodernmet.com)
- Lady Gaga’s NEW INVENTIONS for Polaroid! (graziadaily.co.uk)
- Photos: Helmut Newton’s Polaroids (vanityfair.com)