Some of the text in the message may be as follows:
- “So i guess there’s a bad blog going around about you, seen it ?” (Website Address Omitted but ends in .ru)
- “Seen this funny picture of you” (Website address omitted but ends in .ru)
- “You seen what this person is saying about you?”
However, if feeling kind you may contact your fellow Tweeter by their direct email or website address and let them know whats happened🙂.
- How my Twitter account was spammed/hacked (benoitcentral.wordpress.com)
- BEWARE – Fake Twitter message virus [Fraser J. Hay] (ecademy.com)