Twitterfall is a useful tool for market research. You may search by your own Twitter lists or by specifics keywords hashtags. It is useful for search locations within radii from a specific postcode or given location.
Once the information is entered and you log in with your Twitter name the selected search items cascades down the page until finished. The only disadvantage with this tool is that there is no time framing. However, its free and a very useful keyword tracking tool.
- Tweetstats for Twitter – Graphic information on your Twitter habits (easycomputinguk.wordpress.com)
- Trendistic for Twitter – See How you are doing online (easycomputinguk.wordpress.com)
- Twitterfall (dollywould.wordpress.com)
- Live Twitter stream? Yes please (trytotakeover.wordpress.com)
- 7 Key Ways to Optimize Twitter for Search (hubspot.com)
- 30 Brilliant Social Media Marketing Tips From 2011 (hubspot.com)
- How to Use Twitter as a Brainstorming Tool (famousbloggers.net)
- Does Social Media = Market Research? (soshable.com)
- Market Research Tool AskYourTargetMarket Goes Free (techcrunch.com)
- Aarkstore.com || Champions Biotechnology, Inc.-Deals & Alliances Report | Market Research Report (vinat17.wordpress.com)
- For Market Researchers, Social Technologies Play Bigger Role (serve4impact.com)