HootSuite adds more awesome to Hootlet with new features including AutoSchedule – a powerful new link share tool that determines the optimal time to schedule social media messaging. Now you can automatically queue messages throughout the day to maintain a consistent social media presence.
Originally released in 2009, Hootlet takes the URL you’re viewing and pops it into a message, ready to share across Twitter, Facebook and our other favorite social networks. No need to leave the web page!
- HootSuite launches AutoSchedule feature for Hootlet browser extension, for ‘smart’ tweet-scheduling (thenextweb.com)
- HootSuite adds AutoSchedule to the world’s most popular social media management toolbox (watch out, Buffer) (venturebeat.com)
- 10 Easy-To-Digest Small Business Social Media Tips (amsterdamprinting.com)
- HootSuite adds more applications to its platform with bigger plans… (prweb.com)
- 5 Advanced Twitter Tips for Your Small Business (openforum.com)
- How to Automate Your Social Media Marketing (openforum.com)
- HootSuite adds Instagram, SlideShare and more to its App Directory (gabrielcatalano.com)
- Vancouver Owl HootSuite eyes Indonesia with its localized dashboard, payment methods and craft packages (e27.sg)
- HootSuite Adds More Social Integration. Is It Time To Switch Your Social Management Service? (smallbiztechnology.com)